In export import trade, permission from Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change is required if such export or import goods contain hazardous wastes. In India, MoEF (Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change) is the licensing authority to issue such certification. We have been approved and granted permission to export Ewaste (Server Board, Mother Board, Printer Board, Telecommunicaton Board, Power Supply Board, Electronic Components of PCBs, Shredded PCBs, Residue contaning Precious Metals(PCB)), to overseas for precious metal recovery.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *